Have YOU seen one of our dolls’ houses on television?
Email firstname.lastname@example.org and tell us which house you saw, what it was on – and send us a photo or i-player link so we can see for ourselves and share it with our readers. You could be in for a £50 treat too!
This competition never closes and it’s first-come, first-served!
Here’s what you can win:
- Used as a prop in a television programme: £50 Gift Voucher for The Dolls House Emporium
- Seen in a television advert: £50 Gift Voucher for The Dolls House Emporium
- Spotted in a magazine shoot: £50 Gift Voucher for The Dolls House Emporium
- Used as a prop in a magazine/newspaper advert: £25 Gift Voucher for The Dolls House Emporium
- Spotted in a shop window/billboard advert in your town: £20 Gift Voucher for The Dolls House Emporium
- Seen in a photo with a newspaper article: £10 Gift Voucher for The Dolls House Emporium
But we do need proof… so if it’s a billboard, for instance, take a photo and e-mail it or post it to us.
If you spot gold and it’s in a television show, either take a photo of your screen with the house in view or look it up on the i-player for whichever channel it’s on and send us the link. We’ll also need to know how many minutes into the show it appears!
TV ads are trickier but you might find a link at tellyads.com which you can forward on.
And here are the rules:
- We need you to identify which house you think it is.
- We need proof – either a photograph, an internet web address or a link to the iplayer or equivalent.
- We need to know how many minutes into the programme it is, if it’s a television claim.
- The prize is for the first person to spot one of our houses and contact us (email@example.com)
- Dolls House Emporium and toyshop adverts don’t count – we’re looking for appearances we didn’t know about!
- Employees of The Dolls House Emporium and anyone involved in the promotion and execution of this competition and their families are not eligible to enter.
- The Dolls House Emporium reserves the right to feature the winner in print or on our website, and to feature the winner’s name and home county in future promotions.
- Entry into the competition is deemed acceptance of these rules.
- No responsibility can be accepted for entries which are not received or delayed.
- The judges’ decision is final.