Anna Elisabeth Goodall from London spotted some Dolls House Emporium goodies on a recent episode of MI High on the BBC, which featured living room furniture in a scene showing ‘What Crickets Do in Their Spare Time’!
She was quick off the mark to write in with all the details and wins £50 of vouchers to spend at The Dolls House Emporium.
Anna Elisabeth writes: “I was watching MI High series 6, episode 8 (called ‘The Germinator’), when I noticed – about a minute in – products 2516 floor lamp, 4335 silver picture (the rectangular one), and 4249 cameo pink rug on the floor of a science project.
“The cream sofa with the in the same room is, I think, DHE, because it is the icon of the ‘Living room furniture’ link on your website. I recognised them immediately, and thought you might be interested. I also believe they used 8059 Redwood flooring in the left room, and 8532 Mushroom carpet in the right.”
Full marks for the rug and picture… that wins you the vouchers! We think the lamp may be a table lamp version but it’s hard to tell because of the angles, and it’s the same with the sofa, which looks as though it could be slightly modified.
Have YOU seen one of our dolls’ houses on television?
Email email@example.com and tell us which house you saw, what it was on – and send us a photo or i-player link so we can see for ourselves and share it with our readers. You could be in for a £50 treat!
This competition never closes and it’s first-come, first-served!
Here’s what you can win:
- Used as a prop in a television programme: £50 Gift Voucher for The Dolls House Emporium
- Seen in a television advert: £50 Gift Voucher for The Dolls House Emporium
- Spotted in a magazine shoot: £50 Gift Voucher for The Dolls House Emporium
- Used as a prop in a magazine/newspaper advert: £25 Gift Voucher for The Dolls House Emporium
- Spotted in a shop window/billboard advert in your town: £20 Gift Voucher for The Dolls House Emporium
- Seen in a photo with a newspaper article: £10 Gift Voucher for The Dolls House Emporium
But we do need proof… so if it’s a billboard, for instance, take a photo and e-mail it or post it to us.
If you spot gold and it’s in a television show, either take a photo of your screen with the house in view or look it up on the i-player for whichever channel it’s on and send us the link. We’ll also need to know how many minutes into the show it appears!
TV ads are trickier but you might find a link at tellyads.com which you can forward on.
And here are the rules:
- We need you to identify which house you think it is.
- We need proof – either a photograph, an internet web address or a link to the iplayer or equivalent.
- We need to know how many minutes into the programme it is, if it’s a television claim.
- The prize is for the first person to spot one of our houses and contact us (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Dolls House Emporium and toyshop adverts don’t count – we’re looking for appearances we didn’t know about!
- Employees of The Dolls House Emporium and anyone involved in the promotion and execution of this competition and their families are not eligible to enter.
- The Dolls House Emporium reserves the right to feature the winner in print or on our website, and to feature the winner’s name and home county in future promotions.
- Entry into the competition is deemed acceptance of these rules.
- No responsibility can be accepted for entries which are not received or delayed.
- The judges’ decision is final.