Got itchy feet now that spring has sprung?
We’re offering you the chance to win some fantastic Dolls House Emporium kit as we launch this year’s creative competition.
It’s time to check the archives on our blog to draw inspiration for your effort this year.
That’s because we’re offering you a choice of base kit* for your entry this time, with a whole range of favourite houses to choose from.
We’ve already seen these turned into gypsy caravans, towers, hairdressers, funeral parlours, knights’ tombs and more.
Themes have included contemporary, futuristic, mediaeval, Victorian, Georgian and from between the wars. Which excites you?
With so much choice of starting unit, the sky’s the limit and we’re expecting some amazing creativity this year – as always!
Remember – the more imaginative, the better.
You could win £569** of dolls’ house kit.
This year’s competition doesn’t close until midday 30th September 2014 and all we need are your pictures of the project.
The extended list to choose from this springtime includes*:
To enter, simply send your photos and/or video of your project, along with how you created it to:
The Dolls House Emporium
The Creative Competition
PO Box 1283
Or email them direct to email@example.com, remember to include your name, address and contact details.
*Purchases of kits must be after 1st March 2014 and entries can not have been entered into the competition before.
**Or currency equivalent of the price of Grosvenor Hall Kit for overseas winners.
2014 Creative Competition Rules
1 The closing date for entries is midday on 30th September 2014 and the winner will be notified by 1st November 2014.
2. Purchase of a featured kit is required to enter.
3. Entries must not have been entered into the competition before.
4. Purchases made before 1st March 2014 can not be used to enter the competition.
5. Employees of The Dolls House Emporium, those involved in the promotion and execution of the competition and their families are not eligible to enter.
6. Any entry received after noon on the closing date will be disqualified, as will any received damaged or illegible.
7. The winner will be selected and personally notified. The winner’s name will be available after the competition by writing to The Competition Secretary, The Dolls House Emporium, Hadlow House, 9 High Street, Green Street Green, Orpington, Kent BR6 6BG enclosing a stamped addressed envelope.
8. The first prize winner will receive a Dolls House Emporium dolls’ house of their choice – in kit form – up to a value of £569. The 2nd prize winner will receive £350 worth of credit to spend at The Dolls House Emporium. The 3rd prize winner will received £200 worth of credit to spent at The Dolls House Emporium. No cash alternative will be available. Prizes awarded to those overseas will be equivilent value.
9. The Dolls House Emporium reserves the right to feature entries on other printed matter or on our website, and to feature name and home county of the winner and photographs of their project in future promotions.
10. Entry into the draw is deemed acceptance of the rules.
11. Proof of posting cannot be accepted as proof of receipt. No responsibility can be accepted for entries which are delayed, damaged or wrongly delivered.